Sewer Services Division
Proudly Serving Clients Throughout Buffalo, Rochester & WNY
Kandey Company can provide your organization with state-of-the-art sewer inspection services
using the most sophisticated equipment on the market today.
In the event you need service to improve your sewer functionality, we offer both sewer jetting and vacuum options. Sewer jetting is used for cleaning drain systems and keeping them healthy, clear, and safe from hazards. It is an environmentally friendly and efficient method available for residential, commercial, and municipal sewers. A hose and nozzle is used to pump water under a pressure ranging from 1,500 PSI to 4,00 PSI. Compared to other means of drain cleaning, sewer jetting has the added benefit of helping to maintain the sewer line on top of removing blockages.
Please don't hesitate to contact us today to learn more or to book your service.
We proudly provide sewer jetting and other services to clients throughout Buffalo, Rochester, and the rest of WNY.
VIDEO PIPELINE INSPECTIONS• Turn-Key Pipe Inspections
• Sewer Video Investigation of 6"-120" Diameter Pipe
• Inspections Data Analysis at Your Fingertips
• NASSCO Certified Technicians (PACP < MACP < LACP)
• Hi-Def video inspection & vivid images
COMBINATION PIPELINE JETTER
• Jetter Rodder Water Pump & High Performance Nozzles
• Hydro Excavation Applications
• Non-Destructive Vacuum Excavation
• Utility Line Locating
• Waterline/Sewer spot Repair
• Sign & Pole Installations
• Slot Trenching
• Precision Digging